|Cork LGBT+ Pride Festival 2019
Various Locations (for details visit www.corkpride.com)
Sunday 28 July – Sunday 04 August 2019
The annual Cork Pride Festival returns this year, under the theme ‘Stonewall: 50 Years Proud’, celebrating the diverse culture of Cork’s LGBT+ community, with various activities and functions to promote to enrich the lives of LGBT+ people and the community as a whole.
Cork Pride works with both LGBT+ and non LGBT+ organisations from Cork to create a week that brings the whole community together. This year’s Festival features an exciting and diverse week-long line up of events, including,
- Cork Pride Launch at Cork City Hall, Wednesday 17 July, 15:00
- Cork Pride Family Fun Day at Fitzgerald’s Park, Sunday 28 July, 12:00 –18:00
- Cork Pride Village, Bishop Lucy Park, Saturday 03 August, 12:00 – 18:00
- Cork Pride Well Being and Rights Evening in a number of locations, 29 July, 15:00 – 21:00
- Cork Pride Parade and After Party, Grand Parade, 04 August, 13:00 – 18:00
Other events include workshops, information sessions, and an awareness-raising evening on LBGTI+ in Direct Provision, as well as walking and art tours, breakfast, a coffee morning, games night, club nights, poetry, barbecue and movie events.