ABLE Training – Build & Manage Boundaries
3 Days Training – 17 September, 01 October & 02 October
Northridge House, St Lukes Home, Blackrock (click for map)
Course Fee: €250 – €300
Relationships matter. Ag Éisteacht’s ABLE training is an accredited, evidence informed training programme designed to help frontline workers understand the impact relationships have on every aspect of a person’s life. It aims to give practitioners the skills and knowledge to respond effectively and engage with people who turn to them for help, often in times of distress.
- Use the skills of the ABLE brief intervention model in day-to-day practice
- Identify the challenges service users may have in building supportive relationships
- Incorporate reflective practice-based skills into your work
Skills & Knowledge
- Learn how to adopt, build, listen and empower using the ABLE model.
- Develop your reflective capacity
- Gain insights into factors that help to build and maintain quality relationships
- Explore the contribution of relationships to health and wellbeing as both a risk and protective factor throughout the life cycle