Cork City Public Participation Network requires a number of volunteer assistants to assist with the preparation of our Well-Being Statement. Our Well Being Statement is a facilitated document which compiles the hopes and aspirations of our community members to inform our priorities in our work and aims and to feed into our membership of other committees that we have repsresentation on
Volunteer role: Assistant Facilitator
This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of community consultation process and to see how this is approached and to learn from experienced facilitators and staff.
Requirements for the role include,
• Assist the main facilitator of our well-being consultation meetings
• Ability to work in small groups and facilitate discussions
• Good fluency in conversational and written English (B3 Minimum)
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment and with people with different access needs
What do you get?
• Gain the experience of being part of community consultation process and to see how this is approached and to learn from experienced facilitators and staff
• Training will be given on how to facilitate and the format of this consultation process and your particular role before any consultations are undertaken.
What to do if you are interested?
• Contact us here or at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Keep an eye out for our facilitation training event which we will be posting in the next few days.