Cork City PPN Submission
to Cork City Draft Climate Change Adaptation Strategy
Each local authority in Ireland must adopt a Climate Change Adaptation Strategy under The Climate Action and Low Carbon Development Act 2015 and the National Adaptation Framework (NAF), 2018.
At Cork City PPN we will prepare and submit an official response to the Draft Climate Change Adaptation Strategy, and we are asking members to offer any suggestions they might have for inclusion in that submission. Contributions can be as brief or detailed as you like, there’s no required format or official guidelines other than we want to hear what you think.
- We have set up an online portal at www.corkcityppn.ie/consultations/open-consultations, where members can submit comments suggestions to be included in this submission.
- We are also very happy to receive suggestions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and post to Cork Volunteer Centre, 13 North Main Street, Cork or even by phone at 021 239 7390.
- Deadline for feedback to the PPN submission is Tuesday 03 September to allow time to compile a Cork City PPN official response.
- Submissions can also be made directly to Cork City Council until Friday 13 September.
- A public consultation event will take place in Millennium Hall on Friday 06 and Saturday 07 September from 09:00 – 17:00 with two workshops on Saturday 07 September. Click this link to read more https://corkcityppn.ie/corkcitycouncildraftclimatechangeconsultation/
Deadline for feedback to the PPN submission : Tuesday 03 September
For any queries contact us at 021 239 7390 and email@example.com