Would you like to acquire the skills to support LGBT young people?
LINC will offer a one day free practical LGBT awareness training for those who work with young people or would you like the skills to support LGBT young people.
By the end of the workshop participants will have
- Become familiar with the current terminology and definitions
- Increased awareness of the issues and challenges that LGBT people face
- Increased confidence in engaging and supporting LGBT young people
- Explored how to challenge homophobic, bi-phobic and trans-phobic bullying
- Begun to develop ideas around how to create an LGBT inclusive and safe environment
Date: 5th December 2018
Time: 10-4 pm
Venue: Linkpoint Youth Services, Harbour View Rd, Holyhill, Cork