Now in its fifth year, The Good Governance Awards is an initiative that recognises and encourages adherence to good governance practice by nonprofits in Ireland.
In 2020 in recognition of the fact that there are very many small nonprofits we are introducing a new entry category for organisations with an annual turnover of less than €50,000. There will be 6 entry categories in 2020 based on annual turnover.
- June 02 Open for submission of entries
- September 11 Closing date for submissions
- October 21 Shortlisting process completed
- November 13 Judging process completed
- November 19 Awards Night in NCH @6pm
How To Enter
- Read the “How to Enter” section of the website for more details of the criteria and entry requirements
- Select which award type you wish to enter. You may enter for both award types
- Select your entry category based on your annual turnover
- Complete your entry form(s) and then email your entry
Read more at www.goodgovernanceawards.ie/